- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 4 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 11 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 15 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 21 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5085C
2012 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Malfunction Indicator Lamp on. Technician may find a P0420, P24A0 and/or P2463 set. Technician should use published Service Information diagnostics for the Diagnostic Trouble Code. If the diagnostic leads to diagnosis or replacement of the Q57 Indirect Exhaust After treatment Fuel Injector, document all of your test results.
Click a tab for more information.