- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 4 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 11 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 15 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 21 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4575D
2012 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician vehicles with Regular Production Option Code HP2 may stall after shifting out of park quickly after a key crank. The 2-Mode Hybrid requires a certain amount of engine run time (1-2 seconds) from initial key crank before moving the gear shift indicator out of park. This is a normal condition and no parts should be replaced to try and resolve this concern.
Click a tab for more information.