- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 4 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 11 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 15 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 21 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4989B
2012 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides the technician with a list of modules to check for communication with the scan tool, if the navigation radio does not display the current Hybrid mode. Dealer will use a scan tool to check communication with Accessory Direct current Power Control Module, Air Condition control module, Drive Motor Generator Power Inverter Module, Engine Control Module, Battery Energy Control Module, and Transfer Case Control Module. Repair the loss of communication with the affected module and the power flow should return to the radio display.
Click a tab for more information.