- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 8 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #08-08-48-003H
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to install double sided tape to the windshield molding to correct the customers concern of a tapping or clicking noise at the winshield area.
Click a tab for more information.