- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 11 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 17 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 25 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 30 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #09-03-09-001B
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: SUSPENSION:REAR:SPRINGS:LEAF SPRING ASSEMBLY
- This technical bulletin provides repair information for the re-torque of leaf spring bolts to correct a customer concern for a clunking noise coming from the rear of the vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.