- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 0 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 27 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #16-NA-111
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- THIS TECHNICAL BULLETIN PROVIDES A PROCEDURE TO INSPECT THE AIR BOX AND AIR FILTER SEAL AND REPLACE IF NECESSARY TO CORRECT A CUSTOMER CONCERN THAT THE MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LIGHT (MIL) IS ILLUMINATED DUE TO EXCESSIVE SAND AND/OR DEBRIS ENTERING THE AIR FILTER BOX AND BYPASSING THE SEAL OF THE AIR FILTER CAUSING DAMAGE TO THE HO2 SENSOR AND THE CATALYTIC CONVERTER TO BECOME BLOCKED WITH SAND AND DEBRIS PARTICLES.
Click a tab for more information.