- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 8 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #16-NA-115
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to reprogram the radio to correct a customer concern of radio inoperative with no communication and DTC U0184, no XM on start-up when manually tuned and/or using voice recognition, no radio wake-up, rear view camera and OnStar hands-free calling issues, favorite stations stored twice and/or disappear caused by to the current software calibration within the radio.
Click a tab for more information.