- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 8 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PI1018A
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This preliminary informational bulletin adds the 2015 model year to repair information on correcting a customer concern of poor, limited, reduced Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) or Remote Vehicle Start (RVS) range.
Click a tab for more information.