- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 8 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PI1438
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This preliminary informational bulletin provides diagnostic tips for a customer concern of Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) intermittently illuminated, and technicians finding DTCs P013B, P013D, P167E, P0171 or P0174 set.
Click a tab for more information.