- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 8 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC-5260-A
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION ADVISES THE TECHNICIAN THE STEPS ON DIAGNOSING THE CONCERN. VEHICLE'S SUNROOF OPERATION INTERMITTENT, BIND, NOISE, AUTO-REVERSE, AND/OR WATER LEAKS.
Click a tab for more information.