- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 0 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 27 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5260C
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:SUN/MOON ROOF ASSEMBLY
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician the steps on diagnosing the concern. Customer's sunroof operation intermittent, bind, noise, auto-reverse, and/or water leaks.
Click a tab for more information.