- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 1 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 14 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 20 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 28 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5491E
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an OnStar system that will not power up. Technician should turn off the ignition and cancel retained accessory power. After the vehicle has powered down, remove power to the OnStar module for five minutes. After the power has been removed for five minutes, if the OnStar system is working release the vehicle. If the OnStar system is still inoperative continue with published Service Information diagnostics. Technician may need to contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center depending on the STID, Station ID, or OnStar Customer Identifier.
Click a tab for more information.