- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 11 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 17 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 25 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 30 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5588D
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the programming and activation of the OnStar system. For many 2008 and prior model year GM vehicles, the programming is performed using the Tech 2 and the activation is initiated by a Service Programming System. For the 2010 and UP model year vehicles, the OnStar set-up procedure and OnStar Activation request have been combined into a single programming event called OnStar Set-up and Activation in Service Programming System.
Click a tab for more information.