- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 11 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 17 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 25 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 30 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5991
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have the outgoing end of a Bluetooth call may have static that lasts for a short period of time when beginning a Bluetooth call, or when transferring a phone call from a handset to handsfree using the vehicle?s Bluetooth. Dealer should advise the customer the first 5-10 seconds of audio quality after the transfer can be "poor" on the outbound side. Dealer should communicate to the customer this condition is a normal operating characteristic of their vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.