- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 1 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 14 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 20 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 28 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6107
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about being unable to receive OnStar ?Over The Air? updates. Technician will need to press the OnStar button and verify they have an active account and that the call connects with data and location.
Click a tab for more information.