- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 0 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 27 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4401E
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have the check engine light, tow/haul, Supplemental Inflatable Restraint, cruise control or other various indicators or warning lamps will not come on in the instrument panel. Tech will need to the Tech 2 scan tool to command the instrument panel indicator lights on. If the light do not turn on technician should inspect (AUX HVAC) 10 amp fuse in the under-hood fuse block for open or high resistance.
Click a tab for more information.