- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 11 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 17 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 25 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 30 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4912D
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES INFORMATION TO THE TECHNICIAN ON VEHICLES THAT MAY HAVE AN INTERMITTENT HIGH IDLE. IF A TECHNICIAN HAS DUPLICATED, OR THE CUSTOMER DESCRIPTION ALIGNS WITH THE SPEEDS MENTIONED IN THE IDLE SPEED DESCRIPTION TABLES, THE IDLE SPEED SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A NORMAL CHARACTERISTIC OF CURRENT VEHICLE DESIGN.
Click a tab for more information.