- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 11 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 17 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 25 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 30 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4932D
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles with Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code P0101. Technician should follow published Service Information diagnostics for any Diagnostic Trouble Codes that are set. If during diagnosis the tech has found that the Airflow Leak Equivalency Ratio or Induction System Leak Indication is above or below the specification the tech will have to carefully check for leaks in the air intake.
Click a tab for more information.