- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 9 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 22 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 28 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5094A
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION ADVISES THE TECHNICIAN THAT ,WHEN TESTING ANY CIRCUIT FOR OPEN OR RESISTANCE, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL RELATED TERMINAL PIN FIT AND TENSION BE CHECKED WHEN THE TEST STEPS REQUIRE DISCONNECTION OF THE CONNECTOR OR COMPONENT, PRIOR TO ANY COMPONENT REPLACEMENT. ALWAYS USE THE RECOMMENDED TERMINAL TEST TOOL DURING THESE TESTS.
Click a tab for more information.