- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 10 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 23 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 29 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5100A
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that will not move in forward or reverse. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes P0701, P0729, P0731, P0732, P0733, P0734, P0735, P0751, P0756, P0761, P0877, or P2723. Technician will inspect the valve body separator plate orifices for blockage due to an aftermarket spin-on filter.
Click a tab for more information.