- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 10 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 23 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 29 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5220B
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: WHEELS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a repeat service 4 wheel drive message. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes C0398, C038D or C0397. Technician will need to reprogram the Transfer case control module with latest software available through tis2web. If the vehicle has Regular Production Option Code (NQH) and has a Diagnostic Trouble Code C0398 setting after being Dinghy towed please see the latest version of PIP5217. If the vehicle has a Diagnostic Trouble Code C0398, inspect circuits 7477, 7478, 7479 for any terminal or connection issues between the B2227 Gear Position Sensor and the Transfer Case Control Module and repair as needed.
Click a tab for more information.