- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5252A
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that the engine may run hot with the snow plow installed. Do not exceed 64 kilometers per hour / 40 miles per hour with a snow plow mounted to the vehicle even if equipped with VYU. The vehicle could overheat and be damaged.
Click a tab for more information.