- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 11 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 17 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 25 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 30 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5640
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician to not remove the torque converter bolts and start the engine as this may cause damage to the torque converter of the crankshaft on vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission.
Click a tab for more information.