- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 9 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 22 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 28 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT3665H
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: BRAKES (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that the Hydro-Boost is not serviceable and will need to be replaced if the brake pedal moves or applies on its own at a full turn.
Click a tab for more information.