- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 0 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 27 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4322G
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL:AUTOMATIC (ASC)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an unwanted Stability Activation and/or a Service Stability message on the Driver Information Center. Technician may find a Diagnostic Trouble Code C0710. Technician should inspect for vehicles modifications before any in-depth diagnostics are performed.
Click a tab for more information.