- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 9 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 22 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 28 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4813F
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles with a "Service Charging System" message displayed on the Driver Information Center and/or a low voltage reading on the volt gauge during the first several minutes after a cold start. Technician may find a Diagnostic Trouble Code B15517 sym 03. If this concern only occurs during the first several minutes of a cold start, no repairs should be made. Dealer should communicate to the customer that this is normal operating characteristic of vehicles equipped with the diesel engine.
Click a tab for more information.