- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 7 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 20 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 26 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 34 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5195A
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: INSTRUMENT CLUSTER/PANEL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that the speedometer needle appears to be inaccurate. Dealer should advise the customer the specification for speedometer needle accuracy is +/- 2 MPH at any given speed when looking straight at the needle.
Click a tab for more information.