- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 4 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 17 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 23 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 31 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5202B
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that are equipped with 6L80 Regular Production Option Code (MYC), 6L90 Regular Production Option Code (MYD) or 8L90 Regular Production Option Code (M5U) Automatic Transmission. Starting with the 2013 model year, Full Size Trucks and Utilities now have Powertrain Grade Braking. Powertrain grade braking assists when driving on a downhill grade to help maintain desired vehicle speed by using the engine and transmission to slow the vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.