- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 0 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 27 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5209A
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION:WARNINGS:EXTERNAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that for no reason the alarm will go active. Technician will need to use a scan tool to verify that the alarm was activated by the inclination sensor. If the trigger is the inclination sensor, inspect the sensor's mounting location. Technician will need to relocate the sensor if it is attached to the driver's side lower Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning duct. Technician will need to reinstall the sensor to the top of the Body Control Module bracket.
Click a tab for more information.