- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 0 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 27 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5236E
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Diagnostic Trouble Code B101D stored in Telematics Communication Interface Control Module. Technician will use Global Diagnostic System 2 to review the Firmware Over-the-Air version. If the Firmware Over-the-Air version on the scan tool equals 6708 the technician will need to contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance. If the Firmware Over-the-Air version on the scan tool is lower than 6708 Dealer can order the part thought the Instrument Sales and Service website process.
Click a tab for more information.