- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 4 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 17 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 23 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 31 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5236G
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Diagnostic Trouble Code B101D stored in Telematics Communication Interface Control Module. Technician will check Global Warranty Management system for customer satisfaction program 15086 status. If the status of the customer satisfaction program 15086 was not completed follow the steps to get the Telematics Communication Interface Control Module replaced. If the status of customer satisfaction program 15086 is found completed contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center OnStar group for further assistance.
Click a tab for more information.