- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 10 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 16 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 24 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5312
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: STEERING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on how to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have a grind, pop, shudder or bind feeling/noise in the steering column when turning left or right. Technician will inspect for the lower column bearing to be out of position and the upper intermediate steering shaft to lower column shaft bolt and nut may be contacting the inhibitor/shiftier cable bracket. Technician will replace the steering column for this concern.
Click a tab for more information.