- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5506B
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: TIRES
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician this vibration or growl noise can be difficult to diagnose and using the Pico Scope is recommended for diagnosing this concern. Customers has vibration or growl noise between 45-65 Miles-per-hour.
Click a tab for more information.