- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #SB-09-03-09-001D
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: SUSPENSION:REAR:SPRINGS:LEAF SPRING ASSEMBLY
- THIS TECHNICAL BULLETIN PROVIDES A PROCEDURE TO RE-TORQUE THE JOINTS OF THE REAR LEAF SPRING ASSEMBLY TO CORRECT A CUSTOMER CONCERN OF A CLUNKING NOISE COMING FROM THE REAR OF THE VEHICLE.
Click a tab for more information.