- August 18: GM Recalls 484,000 Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles recalls | 0 days ago
- August 3: GM Flex Fuel Class Action Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 15 days ago
- June 21: Chevy Traverse Airbag Exploded, GM Announces Recall recalls | 58 days ago
- June 11: Investigation Into GM Sticky Steering Wheels Closed investigations | 68 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5391C
2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:WIRING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on how to diagnose and repair vehicles that have a no crank or a start and then immediate stall, Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator lamp may not be on when the ignition is in the run position. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes P0513 and or P262B may also be set. Technician will pulled the driver sill plate and inspect the wiring for damaged or corroded circuits. Technician will repair any damaged or corroded circuits.
Click a tab for more information.