- August 18: GM Recalls 484,000 Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles recalls | 0 days ago
- August 3: GM Flex Fuel Class Action Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 15 days ago
- June 21: Chevy Traverse Airbag Exploded, GM Announces Recall recalls | 58 days ago
- June 11: Investigation Into GM Sticky Steering Wheels Closed investigations | 68 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5403D
2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician with the steps to diagnosis and repair vehicles with various handling, vehicle dynamics concerns, noises from the suspension or underbody, or issues related to damaged suspension components. Before any in-depth diagnostics are performed, be aware that various issues could occur if the vehicle has been modified and inform the customer the conditions noted may not be covered under warranty. Technician will inspect for installed aftermarket suspension components. Also inspect for improperly adjusted torsion bars.
Click a tab for more information.