- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 9 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 25 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 37 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 39 days ago
- February 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Flex Fuel Vehicles news | 46 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #N192264210-02
2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Customer Satisfaction Program - Certain vehicles equipped with the 6.6l Duramaxdiesel engine (RPO L5P) and optional engine-block heater cord, may have a condition in which the block heater cable function was disabled. Dealers will replace the engine block heater and cord.
Click a tab for more information.