- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 4 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 24 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 33 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 34 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #17337
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:CONTROL MODULE (TCM, PCM)
- 17337 - Product Emission Recall. General Motors has decided to conduct a Voluntary Emission Recall involving certain 2016 model year Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon; 2017 model year Chevrolet Express, GMC Savana; 2017-2018 model year Chevrolet Colorado, Cruze, Silverado HD, GMC Canyon, Sierra HD and 2018 model year Chevrolet Equinox, GMC Terrain vehicles, equipped with a diesel engine. The engine control module in these vehicles may not properly diagnose a fault in the exhaust particulate matter sensor. Additionally, a subset of these vehicles, certain 2017 model year Chevrolet Silverado HD and GM Sierra HD vehicles, may in rare instances exhibit a condition in which the engine surges up to 2,800 RPM during vehicle coast or vehicle braking. Program the engine control module and transmission control module when applicable.
Click a tab for more information.