- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 2 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 22 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 32 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5412D
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: EXTERIOR LIGHTING:HEADLIGHTS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have either the truck or the snowplow's headlights are flickering or inoperative. There may be a diagnostic trouble code B2575 and or a B2699 set in the body control module. Technician will need to contact the snowplow manufacturer for additional information on their headlight changeover system. Technician is to refer to the latest version of the General Motors up-fitter integration bulletin 116 for additional information these circuits. Technician can find this information at http://www.gmupfitter.com/, under the "Technical Bulletin" Tab and then "Show all bulletins."
Click a tab for more information.