- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 20 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 29 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 30 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 40 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5506B
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: TIRES
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician this vibration or growl noise can be difficult to diagnose and using the Pico Scope is recommended for diagnosing this concern. Customers has vibration or growl noise between 45-65 Miles-per-hour.
Click a tab for more information.