- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 2 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 9 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 13 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 19 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Tracker
2000 Chevrolet Tracker Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air: Controls: Foot Control1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tracker Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Tracker compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tracker overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tracker.