- October 17: GM Tri-Fold Soft Tonneau Cover Recall Affects 7,200 Trucks recalls | 1 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 6 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 11 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 17 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 26 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Tracker
2000 Chevrolet Tracker Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Auto Headlights Will Not Turn Off W/Emerbrake1
- Dashboard Lights Short Out1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tracker Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Tracker compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tracker overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tracker.