- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 11 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 30 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 36 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 38 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 01034: GM/Front Lower Control Arm Bracket
2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer
A separation could result in loss of vehicle control, resulting in a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. Under certain circumstances the front lower control arm brackets may fracture. This fracture could result in separation of the front lower control arm from the frame.
- Dealers will replace the left and right front lower control arm brackets. Owner notification began by telephone on April 4, 2001. The followup letter to consumers was mailed May 3, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020, Oldsmobile at 1-800-442-6537, or GMC at 1-800-462-8782.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.