- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 2 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 3 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 34 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 35 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 01034: GM/Front Lower Control Arm Bracket
2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer
A separation could result in loss of vehicle control, resulting in a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. Under certain circumstances the front lower control arm brackets may fracture. This fracture could result in separation of the front lower control arm from the frame.
- Dealers will replace the left and right front lower control arm brackets. Owner notification began by telephone on April 4, 2001. The followup letter to consumers was mailed May 3, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020, Oldsmobile at 1-800-442-6537, or GMC at 1-800-462-8782.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.