- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 5 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 31 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 32 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 01034: GM/Front Lower Control Arm Bracket
2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer
A separation could result in loss of vehicle control, resulting in a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. Under certain circumstances the front lower control arm brackets may fracture. This fracture could result in separation of the front lower control arm from the frame.
- Dealers will replace the left and right front lower control arm brackets. Owner notification began by telephone on April 4, 2001. The followup letter to consumers was mailed May 3, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020, Oldsmobile at 1-800-442-6537, or GMC at 1-800-462-8782.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.