- April 16: Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Issues Debated In Court news | 8 days ago
- April 13: Chevy Bolt Propulsion Power Reduced Due to Battery Cells: GM news | 11 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 17 days ago
- March 26: Injured Cop Sues Dealership For Not Reporting Stolen SUV news | 29 days ago
- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 01034: GM/Front Lower Control Arm Bracket
2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer
A separation could result in loss of vehicle control, resulting in a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. Under certain circumstances the front lower control arm brackets may fracture. This fracture could result in separation of the front lower control arm from the frame.
- Dealers will replace the left and right front lower control arm brackets. Owner notification began by telephone on April 4, 2001. The followup letter to consumers was mailed May 3, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020, Oldsmobile at 1-800-442-6537, or GMC at 1-800-462-8782.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.