- February 21: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Overheating Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 5 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 6 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 17 days ago
- February 7: General Motors C/K Truck Fire Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 18 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: It would be ill-advised to blaze any trails with the 2004 Trailblazer. Its faulty fuel gauge could leave you stranded.
Worst 2004 Trailblazer Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems228NHTSA complaints: 270
- AC / heater problems34
- lights problems32NHTSA complaints: 94
- engine problems27NHTSA complaints: 79
- windows / windshield problems13NHTSA complaints: 23
- electrical problems12NHTSA complaints: 378
- fuel system problems10NHTSA complaints: 143
- seat belts / air bags problems8NHTSA complaints: 47
- transmission problems7NHTSA complaints: 37
- exhaust system problems4NHTSA complaints: 6
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 14
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 21
- cooling system problems3NHTSA complaints: 2
- steering problems3NHTSA complaints: 13
- exterior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 20
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 16
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 29
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 21
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 17
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.