- February 19: GM Fuse Block Lawsuit Says Loose Terminals Cause Problems news | 4 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 6 days ago
- February 7: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Trucks Recalled, Again recalls | 16 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 55 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 65 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer
Official recalls have been issued for the 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
The driver may not be able to clearly signal their intentions to turn, change travel lanes, or potentially warn others of an impaired vehicle operating condition increasing the risk of a crash. ... Read more »
An inoperative brake lamp will not convey the driver's intention of stopping to drivers in following vehicles, and an inoperative rear turn signal lamp will not convey the driver's intention to turn to drivers in following vehicles. Both of these failures can increase the risk of a crash. ... Read more »