- September 20: Chevrolet Trax Recall Issued For Separated Lower Control Arms recalls | 0 days ago
- September 11: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Recalled For 'Telltales' recalls | 9 days ago
- September 11: Chevrolet Malibu Fuel Injector Issues Cause Recall recalls | 9 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 33 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer
CarComplaints.com Notes: It would be ill-advised to blaze any trails with the 2004 Trailblazer. Its faulty fuel gauge could leave you stranded.
2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Headlights Going Out9
- Low Beams Do Not Work Intermittently8
- Low Beams Flicker And Burn Out6
- Headlights,Taillights Burn Out3
- High Or Low Beams Occasionally Flicker2
- Backup Lights Not Working1
- Burnt Plugs On Headlights1
- Headlights Are Hard To Replace1
- Lights Just Shut Off And Takes A Few Minutes To Come Back On1
- Power Drain When Lights Are On1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting75
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights17
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights4
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Concealment Devices1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.