- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 55 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 56 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 75 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 78 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 79 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer
CarComplaints.com Notes: It would be ill-advised to blaze any trails with the 2004 Trailblazer. Its faulty fuel gauge could leave you stranded.
Worst 2004 Trailblazer lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- headlights going out9
- low beams do not work intermittently7
- low beams flicker and burn out6
- headlights,taillights burn out3
- high or low beams occasionally flicker2
- backup lights not working1
- burnt plugs on headlights1
- headlights are hard to replace1
- lights just shut off and takes a few minutes to come back on1
- power drain when lights are on1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting66
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights16
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights4
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Concealment Devices1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.