- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 1 days ago
- September 20: Chevrolet Trax Recall Issued For Separated Lower Control Arms recalls | 3 days ago
- September 11: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Recalled For 'Telltales' recalls | 12 days ago
- September 11: Chevrolet Malibu Fuel Injector Issues Cause Recall recalls | 12 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 12 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer
CarComplaints.com Notes: It would be ill-advised to blaze any trails with the 2004 Trailblazer. Its faulty fuel gauge could leave you stranded.
2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Light Stays On13
- Engine Lights Flashes4
- Engine Is Knocking2
- Sudden Unintended Acceleration2
- Valve Is Shot2
- A Vibration When In Drive At A Stop1
- Engine Stalls/Dies While Driving1
- Idilng Up And Down1
- Idles Fast, But No Power1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control34
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling24
- NHTSA: Engine14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.