- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 25 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 44 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 47 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 48 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer
CarComplaints.com Notes: It would be ill-advised to blaze any trails with the 2004 Trailblazer. Its faulty fuel gauge could leave you stranded.
Worst 2004 Trailblazer electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery running down5
- electrical gremlins5
- random no start after battery charge or jump1
- NHTSA: Electrical System362
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.