- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 28 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 47 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 50 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 51 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer
windows / windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: It would be ill-advised to blaze any trails with the 2004 Trailblazer. Its faulty fuel gauge could leave you stranded.
Worst 2004 Trailblazer windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear window doesn't open3
- rear window wiper will not work3
- wipers will not shut off3
- rear window washer not working1
- window blew out1
- window switch shorted out/caught fire1
- windows not working properly1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls7
- NHTSA: Visibility5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Trailblazer Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Trailblazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Trailblazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Trailblazer.