- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 2 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 4 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 18 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 39 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 01077: GM/FMVSS 225/Seat Latch Anchor Wire
2001 Chevrolet Venture
If the connector for a latch-type child restraint is not attached correctly to the anchorage points, the restraint will not properly protect a child in the event of a crash.
Seats — Front Assembly — Recliner
- Vehicle description: Certain mini vans built with second row 50/50 split bench seats or captain's chairs, fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 225, "child restraint anchorage systems." The seat latch anchor wire diameter is greater than 6.1 mm.
- Dealers will inspect the latch anchor wires and repair those with an improper diameter. Owner notification began April 10, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020, Oldsmobile at 1-800-442-6537, or Pontiac at 1-800-762-2737.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.