- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 1 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 27 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 28 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 01077: GM/FMVSS 225/Seat Latch Anchor Wire
2001 Chevrolet Venture
If the connector for a latch-type child restraint is not attached correctly to the anchorage points, the restraint will not properly protect a child in the event of a crash.
Seats — Front Assembly — Recliner
- Vehicle description: Certain mini vans built with second row 50/50 split bench seats or captain's chairs, fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 225, "child restraint anchorage systems." The seat latch anchor wire diameter is greater than 6.1 mm.
- Dealers will inspect the latch anchor wires and repair those with an improper diameter. Owner notification began April 10, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020, Oldsmobile at 1-800-442-6537, or Pontiac at 1-800-762-2737.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.