- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 10 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 11 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 13 days ago
- September 8: GM Side Blind Zone Alert Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 17 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 01077: GM/FMVSS 225/Seat Latch Anchor Wire
2001 Chevrolet Venture
If the connector for a latch-type child restraint is not attached correctly to the anchorage points, the restraint will not properly protect a child in the event of a crash.
Seats — Front Assembly — Recliner
- Vehicle description: Certain mini vans built with second row 50/50 split bench seats or captain's chairs, fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 225, "child restraint anchorage systems." The seat latch anchor wire diameter is greater than 6.1 mm.
- Dealers will inspect the latch anchor wires and repair those with an improper diameter. Owner notification began April 10, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020, Oldsmobile at 1-800-442-6537, or Pontiac at 1-800-762-2737.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.